Sunday, January 31, 2010

Excited for Monday open!

Monday's opening bell should be very interesting. I see 2 major influences. First, positive tech earnings. Negative sentiment on Banking/Finance due to talk of regulation in DC. I sold my Feb 101 Puts on DIA this past Friday. It was a nice little chunk of change for 3 days. Basis was 1.68, sold for 2.18 (per contract). I closed the position because I was uncertain how the market would react on Monday, and did not want to be exposed for unnecessary loss for a short term position.

I entered an Iron Condor 1/28 on MSFT, for February expiration. Reason: take advantage of pre-earnings inflated premiums. B26/S27 puts, B33/S32 calls. .24 credit per pairing. B/E's are between 26.76 - 32.24. Probability looks solid.

Rock-n-Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment